How to share Netflix subscirption?
How to Share Netflix by Creating Your Own Sharing Group
How exactly do you go about sharing your account? Here’s what you need to do:
· Log in to Netflix using your email/phone number and password.
· In the upper right corner, click on your Account image and select Manage Profiles.
· Now click on Add Profile.
· Provide a name for the profile. If the profile is for a kid below age 16, mark the kid’s checkbox.
· Click on Continue.
· A new profile is created under your account
Once you created a profile, your family member can start using it. Remember that Netflix allows a max of five profile creations.
To share Netflix Premium on Gosplit, you need to publish your sharing to the marketplace first.
To do so, you can refer to this article in Help Center.
How do I share a subscription of which I am the owner?
Can You Share Your Netflix Account Across Countries?
If you have a US Netflix account, you can only use it within the USA. This means that you can’t share your Netflix account with people outside of your own country due to the geographical IP address restrictions placed on each account.
At Gosplit, we divide our marketplace by country. So you don't need to worry about a co-subscriber from another country accidentally login your account and trigger the risk control.
Updated on: 05/09/2023